We are the
of the Italian Chess Federation
to receive our newsletter and all news from chess.it
Discover the fun of mastering the game of chess in the latest edition of the
best-selling chess brand available. Chessmaster® 9000 is not only the most fun
you'll have playing chess, it's also the most comprehensive chess program
available and the only one that will improve your level of play. Learn how to
master your opponent, how to find the best moves, and how to shut out
distractions. Improve your play immediately with the new Blunder Alert feature.
Test your skills with the new Endgame Quiz from US Chess Champion and Grand
Master, Larry Evans. Chessmaster 9000 will be your teacher, mentor, and ultimate
- Enjoy and learn from more than 800 classic games, including the best of
2001 and 2002 Grand Master games.
- Study the best opening moves and how to dominate the opponent sitting
across from you.
- Experience a new and improved chess engine that allows players to
compete against more than 150 different opponents, from beginning to
- Includes the new Psychology of Competition chess course taught by
International Master Josh Waitzkin.
- Play a variety of online, multiplayer options, including rated chess games
and chess games just for fun.
- View the best graphics ever seen in a chess program, featuring more than
30 new chess sets and optional, true 3D gameplay.
- Play against new random opponents for greater replay value.
- Improve your game with the new Blunder Alert feature.
- Test your skills with the new Endgame Quiz from five-time US Chess
Champion Larry Evans.
- Jump right into a game with the new Quickstart play or turn up the action
with "speed chess."